I love options. Sadly, as a renter I have few of these when it comes to decor and organisation. Keeping in mind “nothing’s permanent,” I stare at our bare-walled, neutral coloured home and sigh at times.. Fortunately there’s hope for the bathroom!
I hated having cluttered counters and not enough room in drawers. I started shopping around for options.
All you need:
- Clean and clear the space on the wall.
- Attach the Command strip to the back of the hook. (Looking back on it now, I think it looks better with the longest end of the strip hanging down rather than up.)
- Hold your racks up to the wall where you want them to set, adjust to your liking. Hold a finger/use a pencil?/make a mark or mental note.
- Attach the other side of the Command strips to the wall and press. (The directions are also on the Command strip box.)
- Wait a little bit (maybe an hour?) before adding your racks to the hooks. I didn’t wait much longer than that myself.
- Clear off those counters! YAY!
and below your kitchen sink.